|1915: Sister with cows|
|natural artesian springs|
|Trash from 281 outfall after a heavy rain|
|Erosion from 281 outfall onto Headwaters|
The Hildebrand drainage project (aka storm sewer) involves two huge concrete tunnels (called box culverts) that are 6 by 9 feet each. These tunnels are big enough to drive a Volkswagon Bug through! They would outfall into the San Antonio River near its headwaters...
- Add your voices to Elena's! Send a letter to the editor. Blog. Tweet. Chirp! (...chirp?!)
- Come to City Council March 31 when City staff hope to gain approval to let a contract to build.
- Write and call the City Manager, the Mayor, and your council persons.
- Circulate this story via social media!
- Get a Don’t Mess with the Headwaters bumper sticker from the Headwaters Coalition and use it!
- Support the Headwaters Coalition with your time, talent and treasure.
- Do as the Sisters do and pray for the just and proper resolution of this unfortunate conflict.